Customer Service Certificate
|Duration||:||30-hours (10 weeks)|
|Early Bird Cost||:||$495.00||Start Date||:||November 15,2017|
|* Limited Seats available at early bird pricing, conditions apply.|
This is a 30-hours (10 weeks) course offered to those who wish to pursue their career in the Customer Service focused business. The program is designed to educate students on all aspects of job duties as a Customer Service representative.
Topics Offered To Students Are :
- Identify different communication styles
- Deal effectively with different customer personalities
- Identify strategies for managing difficult interactions
- Develop your communication skills – in person, on the phone, using voicemail or email
- Apply skills to deepen your understanding of how verbal and nonverbal communication impact outcome
- Apply the six key steps to rebounding and recovering from customer complaints
- Manage stress in the moment and proactively
The course is taught by instructors who are highly experienced in the Customer Service field. Students greatly benefit from their superior knowledge and practical experiences in this field.