Welcome to Canada – Study at Computek College
Welcome to Computek College International Student Centre:
You have made the decision to attend one of our Computek College campuses in Ontario, Canada. Computek College has been a leader in the field of career oriented training since 1991. Attending school as an international student is both exciting and challenging. We hope to minimize the challenges you may experience through the guidelines found on these pages, or just contact our Admissions Officer about admission requirements.
Programs for International students:
- Enterprise Network Engineering
- Network Engineering
- Integrated Application Development(Programming)
- Medical Office Administration
- Accounting and Payroll Administration
- Early Childcare Assistant
- Personal Support Worker
- Business Administration
International Admissions Process:
Computek College of Business, Healthcare And Technology is authorized by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to accept and enroll international students! Computek College’s designated learning institution number is O19394699328.
- Contact our Admissions Officer (via phone or email) or you can access all necessary information in our college website. i.e. Program details, General information regarding Computek College etc.
- Apply online for the program of your choice and send the following documents by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application form(apply online or request application form by email)
- Copy of educational documents from minimum Higher Secondary Education(Grade 12)
- Academic transcripts and assessment of transcripts (High School, College, University or Technical School Diploma). If Academic transcripts are from outside Canada, International students MUST get transcripts evaluated by a third party credential evaluation service provider, recommended evaluators include, but are not limited to:
- Comparative Education Service – University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
- International Credential Assessment Service of Canada
- World Education Services
Once evaluated, this assessment must be sent to Computek College as part of the admission requirements.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are already in Canada, you may alternatively take the entrance admissions test at one of Computek Colleges location. If passed, foreign transcript assessment is not needed.
- Copy of Valid Passport for identification
- Applicants may require IELTS Score and other documents deemed necessary for enrollment process
- Once we receive the application with all relevant documents and if you have met the Admission requirements a conditional offer will be sent requesting 10% of the total tuition fee paid to Computek to confirm your enrollment.(Deposit can be paid through Wire Transfer, Paypal or cheque)
- Upon receipt of the deposit, you will receive an Enrollment agreement and a formal letter of acceptance, which is required by the Immigration Canada to apply for your Canadian study permit.
- A study permit is required for anyone studying in Canada for longer than six months. You must have the study permit prior to starting your studies at Computek College.
- If your study visa/permit is declined, or you cancel the process, the registration deposit, other than the administration fee of $500 will be fully refunded. Refunds are processed within 30 business days from receipt of the refusal letter from the Canadian visa office.
- For bank transfers, kindly transmit payments to (Bank transfers must include an additional $15.00 transfer fee):
Note : Applications are accepted year-round, however; to ensure the best chances for your admission; we recommend that you apply early! Study Permits and VISA take 2-6 months to obtain in most countries.
Computek College Campuses Include :
Toronto, Ontario. M1K 5G8
Markham, Ontario. L3S 4N8